Thursday, April 22, 2010

Me ,is my home


Post Yoga Awarenesses today,
"Me" is my "home"

This is my home
where I live now.
This is the home that I come home to,
that comes with me.

This is the clay pot that contains
me,
It is the me where I
plant my gardens,
till my soil.
It is the home of my walkings
on wispy aired mountain tops,
low lush meadows.
It is where
the sun rises on me,sets upon my shoudler blades.
where the mouth of my spring river
swells.
where the skies blacken every night.

It is the one who knows me better than me
Me,lives
here,
in these loins ,in the belly of this cavernous marrow.

Me knows,my home is built on and of
borrowed time and earth.
Me takes comfort in this summer cottage in this evanscent summer of life.
Me,knows my home as all homes
is an imagining of what
my mind asked for and received.
Yet ,this is the only home I know of
now
the one
that I have built
and for this brief moment is
mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Desiderata