Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Boggy Breath

Sometimes mysore practice is complicated,What feels good to the body does not always feel good to the breath.I am feeling finicky today, I want things just right, not feeling very compromising. Today I want it my way,I want the warm humid air for a bendy easy practice and the air to be just right as it coils down my trachea. I guess we all have days,that we want it just right and nothing else will do.Today was hot, muggy,stuffy.....fluid asana,fluid soma, breath boggy...mind boggy. There are days that the body, the mind, the breath each take on their own character, no integration...that is the truth. The air today... moist, in Latin from ;muscidus-slimy,moldy,musty.Moist like watery,wet,dank,dewy,humid ,damp,saturared-melts the body, but makes the breath heavy, the mind dense. breath/mind ;heavy,dense,sluggish,torpid,boggy,quaggy,squashy,sloughy,doughy,mucky,swampy,muddy,miry,marshy, mucky.
I just wanted integration today, some way to live in imperfection,in contrasts, in dilemmas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Desiderata