Saturday, January 2, 2010

What gifts can I bare you my white tail deer friends

Here,they wait for me


again in mid-day sun.They are a little coy reluctant today as they peer from behind the branches.I imagine they sense I am hurried today,less present,have only enough time for a brief encounter.I wonder why this graceful herd congregates right here,right now.I see a well water pump,a man is pumping icey spring water with a cloud of steamy breath around his nostrils in the frigid air.I guess the grass ,the leaves gently peeping through the snow here is sweeter too.I reflect on the sweetness we all crave,be it in our hunger for sweet grass ,our thirst for sweet snow drops as they melt upon our tongue.We are intimatey interconnected ,interdependent,seeking out the fineness in life so we can live and survive in such sweet moments....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

Desiderata